Tuesday, July 17, 2018

My July 2018 Plus Size Stitch Fix

You guys, as soon as I opened this box I just knew I was going to have my husband take pictures for me... a pastime he absolutely loves, hahaha! There were some pieces in here I would have never picked for myself, but SPOILER ALERT: I kept all 5 pieces! I exchanged 2 pieces for a size up, but seriously wore one of the tops the very day I opened my box and another piece the next day!

Untitled

{If you aren't familiar with Stitch Fix, they are a company where a stylist sends you five pieces in a box to try on! You fill out a survey about your style, can leave a message about what you're looking for, and the stylist does your shopping! Each box costs a $20 styling fee, but that becomes a credit towards anything you purchase from your box! Returns are easy- each box comes with a pre-paid shipping back to drop off at the post office filled with anything you didn't want to keep! If you use any link in this post, you can try your first box for FREE!}

Untitled

In this box I got:

  • 1 "dress," (I use the term dress very loosely. It was SHORT!)
  • 1 tunic
  • 1 pair of shorts
  • 1 tank top
  • 1 one shoulder top

Untitled

Everything was stunning. The colors were exactly up my style alley! Not only did I keep all five items, but I was really excited about all five items! I could picture myself wearing them over, and over, and over again! Summer ends later here in Okinawa! It will be warm through September, possibly into October, so I know I will get some good wear out of these pieces!

The dress. It was about the same length as the tunic they sent me! I made sure to leave feedback that as a dress it was way too short, but that I was keeping it to wear over leggings... and IT HAS POCKETS. I seriously wore it out on errands the very day it came in. It's kind of like a burlap material, but not rough? It's lightweight and so comfortable. I think this picture makes it look longer than it actually is, but I love it with leggings and felt so put together!

Untitled

The tunic. The tunic was a button down, which if you've been around, you know I don't really care for...AT ALL. My chest always looks so weird in button downs because they pucker, but I really loved this piece! It is fresh, and lightweight, and while I think it's a little long to wear over shorts, I knew it would be great over leggings! I wore this out to a festival we went to! We were outside all dang afternoon, and I was so comfortable in this top! It was so comfortable, and while I don't find it overly flattering, I am so pleased that I kept it!

Untitled
Awkward chest puckering be damned... I totally dig this top!
The top I held onto I am wearing for date day for my husband's birthday tomorrow! (I'll post a picture on Instagram for sure and probably come back and update this post.) I don't think I would ever walk into a store and pick a one shoulder item. I actually have a one shoulder dress in my closet that was accidentally sent with an order from Lane Bryant, and they told me to just keep. I really love it, but I still wouldn't pick something like that for myself. I was shocked when I picked this top out of the box. The color is STUNNING and absolutely perfect for summertime in Okinawa! Tropical, and lightweight, and so fun!

Man, this box was out of the park a HOME RUN! I love, love, loved every single piece! I sent the tank top and the shorts in for the next size up. I have had to just learn with Stitch Fix that size doesn't matter. I have a few 1x tops but usually wear 2x, I get 3x in dresses, I can wear 22 or 24 in shorts- it's been a great mental exercise in not letting sizes get in my head too much since they range so much piece by piece!

If you have any questions about Stitch Fix, feel free to ask me! I've really enjoyed the experience overall! If you are interested in trying Stitch Fix, feel free to use my referral link to get your first box without investing in the styling fee! If you do, I get a credit towards my next box as well!

1 comment:








  1. my name is Promise dickson Finch am from Texas USA. I want to share a testimony of how Dr. OLU herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr. OLU. herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have weak erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call +2348140654426 .." or you can also contact him through his what-app +238140654426





    ReplyDelete